Backed against the famous Galeries Lafayette shop, just a few steps away from Printemps Hausmann open everyday, the Hotel Opéra d'Antin is located in the heart of Paris, where everything is at your doorstep! Just 3 minutes from the hotel, you can find the Opéra Garnier, a temple of music and spectacular architecture. Continue your walk to la place Vendôme, with its famous jewellers or take l'avenue de l'Opéra and discover the Louvre. All that on foot, without having to use public transport! Likewise at night, the Mogador theatre is just 2 minutes away and the Olympia, less than 10 minutes from the hotel.
If not, you can easily use one of the public transportation means available to reach the most prestigious tourist sites in Paris (the Champs-Élysées, the Eiffel Tour and other monuments and museums.)
- Chausée d' Antin (metro lines 7 and 9), Havre Caumartin (metro lines 3 and 9) or Opéra (metro lines 3, 7 and 8).
- RER (regional express trains), line A, to: Auber.
- RER (regional express trains), line B, to: Haussmann - Saint-Lazare.
- Saint-Lazare station (Versailles) just 5 minutes away on foot.
- The Gare de l' Est (East station) is about 3 km away.
- The Gare du Nord (North station) is about 1km away (10 minutes by bus): Eurostar train terminal and Thalys, direct access to Roissy airport via RER (regional express) line B. Lyon station around 8 km away.
- Montparnasse station is about 5 km away.
- Air France shuttle just 5 minutes away from the hotel.
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport 29 km away.
- Orly airport 32 km away.
- Vélib city bike hire station close by.
- Public parking at Galeries Lafayette, rue de Provence, around 45 meters away.
- Roissy bus stop close by.