When you exit Hotel BEST WESTERN Opéra d’Antin and leave the large department stores behind you (Les Galeries Lafayette & Le Printemps), just cross boulevard Haussmann and you will find yourself before the opera house. From there, you can take an enjoyable stroll to Place Vendôme, with its famous jewelry stores, or follow Avenue de l’Opéra down to the Louvre museum… Mogador Theater only five minutes away..
Otherwise, you can easily take any one of the many nearby available means of transport to Paris’ most prestigious locations (Champs Elysées, Eiffel Tower, and various museums and monuments).
- Chaussée d’Antin station (lines 7 and 9), Havre Caumartin (lines 3 and 9) or Opéra (lines 3, 7 and 8).
- RER A: Auber station.
- RER E: Haussmann - Saint-Lazare station.
- Saint-Lazare railway station (Versailles) just a 5-minute walk away.
- Gare de l’Est (railway station) 2 miles away.
- Gare du Nord just over a mile away (10 minutes on the bus): terminal for the Eurostar and Thalys trains, direct access to Roissy airport via the RER B train line. Gare de Lyon under 5 miles away.
- Gare Montparnasse approx. 3 miles away.
- Roissy CDG airport 18 miles away.
- Orly airport 20 miles away.
- Vélib bicycle station nearby.
- Indoor public car park at Galeries Lafayette, on rue de Provence, 150 feet away.
- Roissy bus stop nearby